An apartment you’ll love to call home.
You’ve always appreciated classic architecture and beautiful design. We love them, too. That’s why our apartments have floor plans that flow effortlessly and give you den, balcony and patio options — many with wooded views of the lush Virginia countryside. And because living where you love should include a landscape that’s welcoming, architecture reminiscent of gracious colonial homes and a range of convenient services, you’ll find all this and more at Verena at the Reserve. Plus, thanks to the community’s prime location in Williamsburg, Virginia, you’ll love knowing the shopping, dining, entertainment and cultural venues of the Greater Williamsburg area have never been easier to enjoy.
Great ways to enjoy life to the fullest.
This is the time to enjoy life to the fullest, and our many amenities help you do just that. Take in a movie at our theater. Gather with friends and family in our private dining room. Enjoy fitness paths that are great for stretching your legs or walking a four-legged friend. You’ll also appreciate:
- Elegant dining room
- Refreshments throughout the day
- Private dining room that seats 10
- Guest suites for friends and family
- Fitness center
- Resident lounge areas
- Business center
- Outside patio with gazebos, firepit, benches and tables
- Wellness center
- Beauty and barber salon
- Fitness paths
- Pet-friendly community
- 9-foot ceilings, crown molding
- High-grade, padded wall-to-wall carpeting
- Laundry room/closet with full-size washer and dryer
- Central heat and air with individual climate controls
- One or more walk-in closet
- Full kitchens with island, granite countertops, hardwood cabinets, full-size GE appliances, stainless steel sink with disposal and pantry
- Full baths with marble vanity top, decorator cabinets and walk-in showers with non-slip fiberglass basin in primary bath
- Entry door with vision port